The Group Scout Council is the electoral body, which supports Scouting in the Scout Group. It is the body to which the Group Executive Committee is accountable.
Membership of the Group Scout Council is open to:
- Group Scout Active Support members;
- Colony, Pack and Troop Assistants;
- Skills Instructors;
- Patrol Leaders;
- all parents of Beaver Scouts, Cub Scouts and Scouts and Explorers;
- the Sponsoring Authority or its nominee;
- any other supporters including former Scouts and their parents who may be admitted by the Group Scout Leader, the Group Executive Committee or the Group Scout Council;
- Explorer Scout Leaders.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are holding our AGM as a Zoom video conference this year.
If you meet the criteria set out above, you are welcome to join us at our online Zoom Meeting at 7:00 pm on Tuesday 11th August 2020
You will need to register in advance to join this meeting by clicking on the link below. You do not need to sign up for a Zoom account to take part.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.